Sworn Translator and Interpreter
My name is Patricia Patho (née Blanco Domínguez) and I'm a professional translator of English, German and French into Spanish (Variant: Spain-Standard). I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation (University of Granada, Spain) and a Master's Degree in Specialized Translation (Legal and Economic Translation, French > Spanish).
Besides I am a Sworn/Certified Translator and Interpreter of German, English, and Spanish by the Higher Regional Court of Dresden, Germany.
I am also a member of the German Federal Association of Translators and Interpreters (BDÜ), as well as the non-profit association of Translators without Borders.
- Sworn/certified Translator English<>German by the Higher Regional Court of Dresden, Germany -
- Sworn/certified Translator and Interpreter German<>Spanish by the Higher Regional Court of Dresden, Germany -
- Master's Degree in Specialized Translation (Legal and Economic Translation, French > Spanish) -
ISTRAD; 60 ECTS, online
- BA in Translation and Interpretation -
University of Granada, Spain
- ProZ.com Certified Pro Translator DE>ES & EN>ES -
- DIPLOMA: English (C2 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) -
English First / Hult International Business School
- DIPLOMA: French (C1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) -
Euroinnova Business School
- CERTIFICATE: Training Module in Editing and Orthotypography of the Spanish Language -
Euroinnova Business School
- CERTIFICATE: Proofreading and Style Guide in Spanish -
Univ. Autónoma de Barcelona; online
- CERTIFICATE: Spanish Writing Fundamentals -
Tecnológico de Monterrey; online
- SDL Certification: Post Editing Certification -
Medicine & Life Sciences
- CERTIFICATE: Medical Translation EN>ES -
Trágora Formación; 150 hours, online
- Three Terminology Issues in Medical Translation EN>ES (Tres problemas terminológicos en la traducción médica EN>ES) -
- Medical Translation: Terminology for Beginners of Specialised Translation (Traducción médica: abordaje terminológico para la iniciación del traductor especializado) -
- Vital Signs: Understanding What the Body is Telling Us -
University of Pennsylvania; online
- CERTIFICATE: Basic Skills in Trauma Surgery (Grundlagenkurs Unfallchirurgie) -
Technische Universität München; online
- CERTIFICATE: Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students -
University of Pittsburgh; online
- CERTIFICATE: Basic Pharmacology (Farmacología Básica) -
Universidad CEU San Pablo; online
- CERTIFICATE: Translation of Court Judgments DE>ES (Traducción Especializada: Traducción de sentencias judiciales DE>ES) -
ISTRAD; 100 hours, online
- CERTIFICATE: Specialized translation: Inheritance Law DE>ES (Traducción Especializada: Derecho Sucesorio DE>ES) -
ISTRAD; 100 hours, online
- CERTIFICATE: Translating and Interpreting for the Police and in Courts in Saxony
(Dolmetschen und Übersetzen für die Polizei und Gerichte in Sachsen) - BDÜ, 1 day
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE: Course on Forensic Science -
University of Granada, 50 hours
- CERTIFICATE: Video Games Translation & Localisation EN>ES (Level II) -
Trágora Formación; 56 hours, online
- CERTIFICATE: Website Localisation: From Budgets to Quality Control -
Trágora Formación Webinar
- CERTIFICATE: Cybersecurity -
Centro Mediterráneo, University of Granada; 30 hours
- Learn to program: The Fundamentals -
University of Toronto; online
- Professional Music Degree, Speciality: Piano (10 academic years) -
Conservatorio Profesional de Música Manuel Carra. Málaga
Your trusted translator
Areas of Expertise: Law and Medicine
Law: legal certificates and documents of all kinds, including judgments, fines, writs of demand, orders and rulings, information of courts and tribunals, letters of attorney, contracts, general conditions, extracts from commercial records, privacy policies (acc. to GDPR), articles of association, etc.
Medicine: medical certificates and reports, medicinal and veterinary products/drugs (leaflets, RCP), general information for patients and specialists, animal feeds, clinical trials, etc.
Translation and certification of all types of documents (legal documents, academic documents, certificates, attestations, etc.) including, if necessary, obtaining a legalization or apostille.
Other Areas of Expertise and Services
Of course, I also translate texts from other fields (tourism, fashion, product descriptions, online stores, IT, religion, etc.) and offer proofreading and transcription services - just ask!
BASIC RATES (per source word)
Translation from English, German and French into Spanish: 0.11 € / word or 1,10 € / line
Sworn/Certified Translation including mail delivery
(German<English>Spanish): 10.00 € / document
Proofreading (contrasting with the original text in English, German or French): 0.05 € / word
Apostille/Legalisation: 40 €
If you would like to receive an obligation-free quote, please send me an e-mail at email@example.com or fill the form below.
It is very important that you attach the documents for translation/review (in case of contact by e-mail) and that you indicate the service that you would like, the deadline, as well as any other information that you feel is appropriate.
I will only be able to offer you a quote if you provide me with all the appropriate documentation!
As a general rule, I will answer you in less than one hour.